Computers can need some organization just like our homes. You can create a new folder to help you keep your documents and pictures organized. Here are the simple steps to create a folders in Windows Vista:
Create a new folder called Recipes:
- Click on the Start button, located at the bottom left of the screen.
- Click on Documents located on the top right of the Start Menu.
- At the top left, click on the DOWN arrow beside the word Organize and click on New Folder.
- Immediately a folder will appear to the right of the screen located under Name, called New Folder.
- The Folder is highlighted, waiting on you to name it, either push the Delete key on your keyboard to erase words OR just start typing the word Recipes.
- If you choose to start typing Recipes, automatically the words New Folder will be erased.
- After you finish typing Recipes push the Enter key.
You have just created a new folder and named it Recipes!